The Colorado Ambulatory Surgery Center Association (CASCA) is a statewide, nonprofit association representing the interests of those who operate and those who seek the services of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) throughout Colorado.
On behalf of ASC physicians, nurses, administrators, and owners, CASCA:
* Speaks to the media.
* Advocates for insurance coverage and reasonable conditions of coverage by Medicare and private payers.
* Conducts educational programs that provide state-of-the-art information on clinical and administrative topics.
* Liaisons with other national and local organizations concerned with out states health care.
* Represents the industry at the state legislature.
* Represents the industry with regulatory agencies, state executive departments, and the congressional delegation.